We work hard to satisfy all the needs and expectations of our clients. However, if you are not satisfied with the paper, we will gladly revise it to provide you with the highest quality possible. You can ask for revisions that don’t contradict your original instructions for up to 10 days from your final deadline in our system.
Nevertheless, below are some norms of our revision policy:
- The free revision is only possible if the comments for revision match the initial instructions for the order. Otherwise, an additional payment will be needed to cover the new instructions set. Additional payment is being calculated as per each unique case.
- Revisions are only accepted with clear and precise comments, regarding what should be changed. A request can be sent via personal profile on the website or over the phone. However, we would ask you to address such matters in a written form to avoid any misunderstandings.
- The revision can only be done for free within 10 days from your final deadline. If you provide us with the revision comments within this period, and do not like the revised version provided by our expert, you may request a refund. Though, any revision request after the ten days will be purchased additionally.
- Customers can request a current writer to be reassigned from the order only in case the assigned writer cannot fulfill the task or revision request (should be discussed both with the responsible manager and the customer).
- While sending the revision request customers should specify the deadline for the corrections. Please mind that we cannot revise the paper sooner than within 4 hours (depends on the number of corrections as well). If the deadline for revision is not provided, the paper will be revised in a minimum of 24 hours.
- Before opening a dispute, it is obligatory to have at least one revision on urgent orders (with the deadline less than 48 hours) and at least two revisions on orders with a longer deadline.
- Customers have no right to request a revision if there are any unresolved disputes by that moment.